Monday, April 2, 2012

ESPN' SEC Blog: My Published Post

Minor personal highlight:

I was featured today on ESPN's SEC Blog and its series about each of the SEC schools' cities/towns. Despite my minor disappointment in the blog editors only posting about a quarter of what I had originally written (I also wrote about Athen's music scene, Terrapin Brewery, and our gorgeous campus and architecture), this is my greatest personal writing achievement to date.

Yes, I have had over 600 visits, hailing from 10 different countries and over 200 unique individuals to my blog since early November (Thanks Google Analytics) and have written pieces that have far more merit and takeaways for the readers, but as a sports nut and die-hard supporter and lover of my alma mater, The University of Georgia, this means so much more to me. It grants me the ability to share my love of my university with the nation, and possibly the world.

It's a tad choppy since they took the intro, second paragraph, and "conclusion" and jammed it together, but enjoy. I would hope you have no problem determining which post is mine:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/41128/the-sec-guide-to-georgias-home-turf

No comments:

Post a Comment